Quantacell67 Beet root juice powder was inspired from the breakthrough science of Nitric Oxide – the best kept secret of professionals and Olympic games athletes.
Formulated only from fresh organic beet root juice and not just the powder from whole grated beets. That means that we go first through the process of cold-press juicing the beets and then CO2 dehydrating the juice into juice powder, maintaining its full enzymatic properties.
Beetroot contains high levels of dietary nitrate (NO3), which the body converts into biologically active nitrite (NO2) and nitric oxide (NO).In the human body, Nitric Oxide relaxes and dilates blood vessels, which helps with blood flow and blood pressure.
This “miracle ” purple superfood juice powder, increase performance for both professionals and seasonal athletes.
Eating beets won’t give you the same quantity of nitrates, because cooking hampers some of the nitrates, but it certainly is good for your health, says Marjorie Nolan, RD.
If you want to feel better and have more energy drink your beetroot juice.
Quantacell67 Beetroot juice powder is our best product for cardio nutrition and healthy circulation.
Each raw ingredient undergoes DNA identification testing to rule out any heavy metals, pesticides or non organic ingredient. Every Quantacell67 product gets independent certifications and adheres to the highest manufacturing standards to ensure integrity and quality.
- Please use Beetroot juice powder only as directed.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or use prescription medications.
- This product contains nitrates and should not be used in combination with other products containing nitrates, including medication for chest pain or erectile dysfunction, such as PDE-5 inhibitors. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you are taking: 1) Organic nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide, 2) Erectile dysfunction drugs since the combination of the two may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure or 3) Blood thinner medications or 4) Medications related to lowering blood pressure.
- If you start drinking beetroot juice powder, you should know that it may turn red or pinkish your urine and stools. This condition known as beeturia, is harmless.
- People with sensitive stomachs or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) should also drink beetroot juice cautiously, as it can cause digestive discomfort (nausea, gas).
- If you have low blood pressure, drinking beetroot juice powder every day, may increase the risk of your pressure dropping too low. Monitor your blood pressure carefully.
- Nitrates dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure, so drink beetroot juice sparingly if you take medications or other supplements for high blood pressure.
- If you’re prone to calcium oxalate kidney stones, don’t drink beetroot juice. Beets are high in oxalates, which are naturally occurring substances that form crystals in your urine. They may lead to stones.
- Beetroot juice is high in sugar. Drink it with caution if you have diabetes.
- Please stop immediately, if you experience any adverse reactions such as swelling, itching, dizziness, nausea, fainting or any other negative symptom and contact your physician (seek medical advice).
- If you decide to add beetroot juice powder to your diet, take it easy at first. Start by taking half a teaspoon and see how your body responds. As your body adjusts, you can drink more.
- Beetroot juice increases levels of Nitric Oxide (NO), which serves multiple functions related to increased blood flow, gas exchange, mitochondrial biogenesis and efficiency, and strengthening of muscle contraction.
- Nitrate rich beetroot juice can enhance Nitric Oxide signaling, leading to improved physical function in healthy and diseased populations.
- The positive effects of beetroot juice, which are induced by means of Nitric Oxide, have been proposed as part of the therapeutic approach in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, hypertension, heart failure and insulin resistance.
- Beetroot juice relax your blood vessels, supporting circulation, blood pressure, heart health, and respiratory health.
- Beet juice powder promotes normal blood pressure, 2 times more effectively than a healthy lifestyle alone.
- A daily glass of beetroot juice can lower blood pressure in people with hypertension – even those whose high blood pressure was not controlled by drug treatment. (Dr. Shannon Amoils, British Heart Foundation, senior research advisor).
- Beetroot juice supports gut microbiome and metabolic health.
- Beetroot juice may support your liver during detoxification.
- Beetroot juice could have ergogenic effects on cardiorespiratory endurance, that would benefit athletic performance.
- Beetroot juice appears to be associated with an anti-fatigue effect and prolongation of exercise performance.
- Beetroot juice is a standard pre – workout food supplement for longer workouts and the ideal post – workout sport drink, for less soreness and faster recovery.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
98% Organic Beet root Juice Powder (Beta vulgaris), 2% Silica*
- Pure Beet root juice powder rich in biophotons with no indigestible grass fiber.
- Bioactive Dehydration below 40˚C.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO.
- Suitable for: Vegan, Paleo, Keto diets.
Packed in dark amber glass jar to protect the raw juice powder from UV light.
*Silica is a health enriching trace mineral that naturally helps prevent clumping.
Product origin: USA
If you are a minimalist and want an easy solution, just add 1 teaspoon (5g) of beetroot juice powder in a lidded jar, shake briskly and watch the juice come back to life.
1 teaspoon (5g) of Quantacell67 Beetroot juice powder, gives you the functional benefit of 2-3 whole fresh beets but without the earthy beet taste.
For optimal athletic performance, consume at least 2 or 3 tsp, 90-120 minutes pre-workout or immediately after exercise. Blend with your favorite fruit juice, smoothie or sprinkle over porridge, yoghurt and mix in salad dressings.
For optimal freshness, please refrigerate after opening to avoid clumping and hardening. If some caking should occur from natural humidity, not to worry, the benefits will not be compromised.
There’s no approved recommended daily allowance for beetroot juice powder. If you have a medical condition that may be impacted by drinking beetroot juice, talk to your doctor to determine how much is safe for you to drink.
Warning, this product does not mix easily. It works best when you put it in a blender with your favorite juice or smoothie. Once opened, limit exposure to moisture and use the product within 30 days. The juice powder may become hard otherwise.
What happens if I drink beetroot juice every day?
Researchers found that people who drank 250 milliliters (about 8.4 ounces) of beet juice daily, lowered both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. The real cause are Nitrates, compounds in beet juice that convert into nitric oxide in the blood and help widen and relax blood vessels.
Are there any benefits to drinking beetroot juice?
Scientific studies show, that Beet juice may boost stamina to help you exercise longer, improve blood flow and help lower blood pressure. Why? Beets are rich in natural chemicals called nitrates. Through a chain of reactions, your body changes nitrates into nitric oxide, which helps with blood flow and blood pressure.
Who should not drink beetroot juice?
If you are suffering from a know kind of beets allergy or skin rash problem, you must avoid including this beetroot juice powder in your diet. Diabetic patients should also avoid drinking beetroot juice as it can increase your insulin levels even more.
What are the disadvantages of beetroot juice?
Beetroot greens and beetroots are rich in oxalates and their excessive consumption, may lead to a person developing kidney stones. Some rare allergic reactions may occur during consumption of beetroot juice powder, including nausea, dizziness, fainting, rashes, hives, itchiness, and even chills and fever. In this case, please stop immediately and consult your physician.
How long does it take for beetroot juice to work?
Beetroot juice takes 2-3 hours to work and may have an impact after 24 hours, according to 2015 research. During that period, beet juice improves blood circulation, reduces high blood pressure, supports gut microbiome and detoxifies the liver.
What is the best time to drink beetroot juice?
Early morning is the best time to have beetroot juice, always on empty stomach. Alternatively you may drink this raw juice powder one hour before your lunch or dinner. Please follow the recommended instructions to reap all its benefits.
Is beetroot juice OK for kidneys?
If you are prone to kidney stones, it’s best to avoid beet juice or whole beets. If you aren’t susceptible to this ailment, it’s fine to enjoy your daily beet juice powder.
Is beetroot juice high in iron?
Beetroot juice is loaded with the goodness of iron, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, phytonutrients and antioxidants. This wonder veggie is highly useful for people suffering from anemia. According to Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, “The juice of beetroot is an excellent source of iron and vitamin C, which is considered good for anemia.
Does beetroot juice detox the liver?
Beetroot juice has traditionally been used as a powerful remedy, to activate liver enzymes and increase bile, which helps the liver’s detox function. High in betalains and other compounds that have been shown to reduce inflammation, protects against oxidative stress and reduce the risk of liver damage.
What is the difference between cheap beetroot powders and Quantacell67 beetroot juice powder?
Our product is 100% cold- pressed beetroot juice powder, whereas other cheap products are just concentrated powders from blended, dehydrated and sometimes heated whole beets (most not even organic). Quantacell67 beetroot juice is 20:1 concentrated raw powder. This means a 5g serving of Quantacell67 beetroot juice powder is derived from 100g of fresh organic beetroots.
Does the Beetroot juice powder need to be refrigerated?
Quantacell67 beetroot juice powder is exceptionally sensitive to humidity. If any humidity gets into the jar once it is opened, the powder will clump and can possibly solidify. Please refrigerate after opening and after every use.
Are the Beet roots cooked or blanched before juicing?
It is impossible to juice heated beetroots. Our product is a 100% cold-pressed extraction process. No heat is ever applied. The beetroot juice is then Bioactive dehydrated, using an ambient patented CO2 drying process.