Fuel for health and vitality
QuantaCell67 Barley Grass Juice powder can be an antidote to the deteriorated nutrition of the fast-food culture. It is a green superfood totally natural and yet higher than any other natural food in the essential five ingredients for our health. The answer to our nutritional problems may well be in this powerful concentration of protein (amino acids), vitamins, minerals, enzymes and chlorophyll – the powered essence of young barley leaves. With its living enzymes and countless micronutrients, Barley Grass Juice offers one of the widest spectrums of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source! A practical way to drink your fresh green juice every morning, without a juicer!
Why QuantaCell67 Barley Grass Juice
Commercial barley grass powders and our barley grass cold-pressed juice powder, are not the same! The difference is the manufacturing process… While the nutrients remain the same in each type of powder, the dehydrated barley grass powder also contains cellulose that cannot be digested by humans. Barley grass juice powder has a dark green colour and a higher concentration of the beneficial nutrients. The indigestible cellulose is not present. Thereafter, Barley Grass Juice Powder is gluten free and is fine for anyone with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Our young barley grass is grown in pristine, fertile ancient volcanic soil and harvested when its abundant nutrients are at their peak.
- Barley Grass juice has been shown to protect human cells from DNA damage.
- A study involving extract of barley leaf has shown to decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- An energizing chlorophyll-rich health tonic.
- Helps increase energy, eliminate harmful toxins and supports a healthy immune system.
- Improved mental clarity, digestion and regularity, skin, hair and nails, and healthy cardiovascular support
- Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara’s research on more than 200 green plants, found that barley grass had a unique nutrient profile and nutrient density.
- In 10g of barley grass powder, with almost 4mg of iron, it contains almost half of the daily bodily needs of 10mg.
- With 10g of barley grass powder you also cover the daily requirement of beta-carotene and vitamin K and 50% of the body’s vitamin B2 (riboflavin) requirement.
- Extremely high in super-oxide dismutase (SOD), an anti-aging longevity enzyme.
- A study by the University of California, in barley grass powder, found the flavonoid 2 “-O-glycosylisovitexin, short 2” -O-GIV, to has greater antioxidant activity than vitamin E.
- Barley grass juice promotes healthy cell growth and protects your body against DNA damage that causes aging and disease.
- Enjoy the benefits of increased energy, mental clarity, focus, bright eyes, clear skin, optimal health and emotional well-being.
- Barley Grass Juice has been shown to help regulate blood-sugar levels, promote deep sleep, repair memory.
- It is a very powerful anti-ageing and immune-boosting agent.
100% Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder (Hordeum vulgare)
- Pure barley grass juice powder rich in biophotons with no indigestible grass fiber.
- Bioactive Dehydration below 40˚C.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO.
- Suitable for: Vegan, Paleo, Keto diets.
Packed in dark amber glass jars to protect the juice powder from UV light.
Product origin: USA
1-2 teaspoons (3-6g) daily
Enjoy mixed in juice, smoothies, salad dressings. Add to your favorite raw food recipes to boost your healthy diet.
Can be dissolved in cold water or water at room temperature, so the high nutrients & enzymes will not be lost by the heat.
More effective when sipped, rather than gulped down.
Best to drink 3 glasses every day
- Drink it in the morning for quick boost of your mind & energy.
- Drink it in the afternoon helps drive off afternoon drowsiness.
- Before retiring to bed lowers acidity in the blood and aids sleep.
Upon drinking it, a part of the barley green juice is immediately absorbed from the mucous membrane of the oral cavity.
Why QuantaCell 67 barley Grass Juice Powder?
QuantaCell 67 raw organic Barley Grass Juice Powder, is grown in the rich mineral soils of an ancient seabed in Utah’s west desert (USA). Harvested at their nutritional peak, Barley Grass young shoots are cold-pressed to remove non-digestible cellulose. Then the Juice is dried to a powder, using a proprietary technology called Bioactive dehydration™, where product temperatures remain below 41°C throughout the entire process.
What’s the difference between Barley Grass Juice Powder and Barley Grass Powder?
There is a substantial difference. While the nutrients remain the same in each type of powder, the dehydrated barley grass powders contain cellulose that cannot be digested by humans. It is usually lighter in color and a lot cheaper. The raw Barley grass juice powder, has a characteristic and easy to recognize darker green color, higher nutrient content, and a sweeter. The indigestible cellulose is not present. You should, therefore, pay attention when choosing the powder, to make sure you buy only raw Barley grass juice powder.
How is barley grass juice powder prepared?
Barley grass juice powder is produced from the tender – young barley shoots growing outdoor. At their nutritional peak, the young stalks which hold the bulk of nutrients, are first harvested and then immediately processed into cold-pressed juice. The juice is cooled to 1-2 degrees (to preserve the enzymes and diminish microbial activity). Next, filtration is performed, removing the fibers and the juice is dried below 41 celsious degrees. Finally, the barley grass juice powder is collected and stored carefully in safe and protected environment. It takes 22 kg of fresh field grown barley grass, to make 1 kg of juice powder!
What is Bioactive dehydration?
BioActive Dehydration™, is an ambient temperature spray drying process, that dries our juice products to a powder, at less than 41°C (106°F). This gentle drying process preserves the color, ﬂavor, aroma, and nutrients of fresh juice, creating the industry setting standards of truly raw – live foods.
What are the benefits of barley grass juice powder?
- A Powerful Source of Nutrition
- May assist in managing chronic disease symptoms
- May support bone health
- May promote weight loss and weight control
- May enhance heart health
- May support better blood sugar control
- May stimulate cell regeneration
- May assist in lowering high cholesterol levels
- May support cancer prevention (especially breast cancer)
- May solve digestive problems ( stomach, pancreas)
- May support acid /alkaline homeostasis (balance)
- May help with skin problems (acne)
- May resolve chronic headaches and migraines
- May support cellular and liver detoxification
*Although more human studies are needed to confirm these benefits.
*These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.
How often should I drink barley grass juice powder?
For optimal health and better prevention, drink Barley grass juice at least once a day (3-5g). For sick or recovering people, 2-3 times a day (10-20g). Make sure you use room temperature liquids (water, juice, smoothie), as hot liquids will break down the living enzymes. For best results, take the juice on empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before meals or 3 hours after your cooked meal.
Is it OK to drink barley grass juice powder every day?
Barley Grass juice is one of the best healthy drinks you can opt for, as it contains a lot of health benefits, aimed at boosting your health, fitness and vitality. Do not be afraid of it! It’s a concentrated form of nutrition, a remarkable green superfood. You can prepare your barley juice shot in seconds and drink it every day, when you feel like having a glass.
What are the side effects of barley grass juice powder?
At first you may experience mild digestive discomfort like gas, bloating, or feelings of fullness (in very sensitive people). These symptoms usually lessens with continued use. Please start slowly with the minimum suggested daily dose (3g). Barley grass powders can also cause an allergic reaction in some people. If you have an allergic history of similar grasses, please do not use this product. Quantacell67 Barley grass juice powder is gluten free and suitable for people with Celiac disease (gluten intolerance).
Does barley grass juice powder detox the body?
If you want to detox, make sure you stop your toxic diet first and second, your toxic thoughts and feelings! Barley grass juice powder contains phytonutrients, that feed an undernourished liver, while assist it to detoxify toxins and heavy metals which are all exposed daily in our era.
Which is better, barley grass juice or wheatgrass juice?
Both green juice powders are high in chlorophyll and are similar or maybe more nutritious, to eating dark green leafy vegetables. However, barley grass juice has a higher nutritional density than wheatgrass – according to Japanese Dr Hagiwara. It is well documented, to be very higher in protein, vitamin C and natural minerals such as iron and calcium. It is also the best source of S.O.D (free radicals scavenger).
For optimal health, we always suggest to take both or alternate between them (every 1-3 months).
Can I take barley grass juice and spirulina together?
You are already familiar with the health benefits of Barley grass juice powder. Spirulina is an ancient superfood with a massive vitamin, mineral and amino acid profile. Back up by remarkable scientific evidence, defines Spirulina as another essential green food to add to your healthy diet. Do not hesitate which one to choose. Combine both green powders, making it a perfect companion with your favorite fruit juice, smoothie or oatmeal breakfast.