The study of light’s interaction with biological material is ‘Biophotonics,’ which relates to the understanding of nutrition and vital body processes.
Biophotonic nutrition is concerned with the capacity to absorb and store light information in the cell radiated by the sun through the skin and the consumption of raw foods.
The ultimate biological nutrient is sunlight. Without the sun, there is no life and without light, there is no health!
The light energy from the sun is stored in the DNA during photosynthesis and continuously transmitted by the cell. The cells of living organisms emit low-level light waves or luminescence (light with a wavelength between 200 and 800 nanometers). The higher the gradient of light energy a cell emits greater is the vitality and potential for transfer of that energy when consumed.
Dr. Norman Cousens cites in “Creating Peace by Being Peace” the biophoton readings of people on sharply varying diets. The average reading of a person eating live or raw wild foods was about 83,000 units, while a person eating a junk food diet only had a reading of roughly 1,000 units of biophotonic radiation.
It should be of great interest to learn that increased biophotons in food have the power to order and regulate cells, in that it can elevate an organism to a higher oscillation or order of vibration, manifesting as a feeling of vitality and mental well-being. This is why eating naturally locally grown fresh sun-ripened fruits and vegetables rich in light energy or biophotons, possess energizing and healing properties.
Since biophotons are light infused living foods that carry electric light codes from the sun, that hydrate and nourish the body-mind at all the levels, you will notice significant improvements in your health and energy when you increase the amounts of living raw foods in your diet, especially vegetables. Most vegetables have very low carbohydrate levels that minimally disturb insulin metabolism.
Sunlight is a biological nutrient whose energy of life force is stored in living food (structured water), making fruit the highest vibrational food that has the capacity to regenerate cells.
To get the higher-level energy biophotons, eat a diet rich in fiber – raw organic ripe fruits and vegetables freshly picked ideally from your own organic garden or farmers market.
The key to maximizing the biophotonic value in wild plant and organically grown foods, is eating them raw and soon after harvest, preferably within two or three hours, as the life force measured in units called angstroms, increasingly diminishes after harvest.
Eating foods in their natural state is a great way to detox the body, boost digestion, decrease inflammation, fight chronic disease, and lose unwanted pounds.
Here are some tips on incorporating raw foods into your diet
- Start slowly if you are going raw and swap out one regular meal a day for a raw food meal. The transition into a raw food diet will helps build healthy gut microbiome.
- Eat the Rainbow in every meal. Example: salad greens, red peppers, cucumbers, carrots, yellow beets and radishes and so on to create a colorful nutrient rich meal.
- Consume your fruits and vegetables in your body temperature range. The ideal is 4 degrees upward or 4 degrees below.
- Digestion starts in your mouth. Chew your food until it is broken down in your mouth and then swallow. Also, chew your juice or smoothie.
- Get adequate sunlight, which sets the body’s circadian rhythm that is the true governor of brain-gut health. The function of your entire metabolism is dependent on light.