Every living thing and any food item has its own energy. This energy propagates as a wave and can be measured as electromagnetic energy. This electromagnetic energy is rated in units called “angstroms”.
The higher the quantity of angstroms a food gives off, the higher the energy of the food. When you eat fresh, organic, uncooked and unprocessed foods, the high electromagnetic energy of that food is transferred to your body and its cells.
One of the laws of physics in this universe is the law of balance, homeostasis (balance).
The low energy of some foods, will lower your systemic energy creating hypoactive or underactive tissue. The more energetic the foods are that you eat, the more vibrant and healthy you become. As we increase the energy of our physical body, we are also lifted up emotionally and consciously.
The vitality you can achieve is indescribable and can only be experienced.
The human body emits a measurable radiation (expressed in the form of color and sound) at around 6200-7000 Angstroms. So a person in good health should have a vibration of at least 6500 angstroms. Interestingly, when we measure cancer patients or those with serious degenerative diseases, the average is only about 4875 angstroms.
The Angstrom energy of Foods can be divided into four general classes
Category 1: Foods that have wave lengths between 6,500 and 10,000 angstroms, (regarded as those of the highest quality).
- Mature fruits and fruit juices obtained from squeezing (made fresh and immediately consumed). (8000 – 10,000)
- Raw fresh vegetables (8000 – 9000)
- Olive, sweet almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut, peanuts and hazelnuts
- Raw sea fish and shellfish
- Whole grain cereals, flour and bread
- Some foods are superior only if consumed at the time of production like raw milk (8500), butter and eggs.
Category 2: 3,000 angstroms to 6.500 (medium quality).
- Cooked vegetables (4000 – 6500)
- Not fresh milk, butter, and eggs
- Cooked fish
- Peanut oil
Category 3: very weak radiations below 3,000 angstroms.
- Coffee, tea
- Cheeses (1800)
- White bread (1500)
Category 4: exhibits practically no energy (dead matter).
- Pasteurized milk
- Alcoholic spirits
- Cooked meats, sausages
- Refined white sugar and bleached flour
- Bananas are probably the only fruit that increases in nutrition and sugars, and consequently in electromagnetic energy AFTER they have been picked unripe.
- Wheat, for example, has a value of 8.5 thousand angstroms which rises to 9,000 when it’s cooked.
- Vegetables are most radiant when fresh from the garden, losing about one third of their potency by the time they reach the store, and two thirds when cooked.
- The exception is tubers, which are usually fortified by cooking. The Potato, for instance, is measured at only 2,000 when raw, but when boiled this shoots to 7,000 and to 9,000 when baked.
- Fresh meats have only second class vibrations at best, and this sinks to very low in the third category by the time it is cooked. The exception is freshly cured ham which is enhanced by the process of salting and smoking.
- Sea foods must be eaten raw to gain their full value, otherwise they drop into the second category.
- The effects of Food Processing are disastrous. Milk has a value of 6.5 thousand angstroms when fresh, but loses ninety percent within twenty-four hours. After Pasteurization there are NO bioenergy radiations at all.
- The fresh juice of sugar beet is rated at 8.5 thousand, but when refined, drops down to 1,000 or less. White, granulated sugar gives a reading of ZERO.
- Dehydration, on the other hand, causes very little loss of vigor. Sun-dried fruit was found to retain its vitality and, if soaked in water for twenty-four hours, would radiate almost as strongly as when freshly picked!
- Water is not normally radiant, but unlike other liquids is capable of being vitalized by association with minerals, human beings or plants. Some waters, such as the famous healing waters of Lourdes, are found to radiate as high as 14,000 angstroms.